Monday, May 21, 2007

Today Victory in Baghdad!

Mission Accomplished! I can say that without the worry of messy post-victory operations, because solved plastic cubes don't fight back. Today, with the help of the Swedish Rubik's-genius Lars and his helpfully user-friendly java applets I have solved the mystery of the Cube. There was mixed emotions among those who have been tracking my Rubik's progress locally. Some were impressed that even with the help of a computer and a Swede I could put all those little squares in the right place. Others called my success cheating. I admit that even amidst the sweet savor of victory, I feel that the internet was my mind and I was but the hands. Let's not focus on that which might take the euphoria from the moment. This moment is mine. To all of you who cheered me on through this struggle, I say to you that this moment is also yours. Enjoy!

This is Lars' website for those of you who want to spin and twist with Lars for yourselves:
http://lar5.com/cube/index.html

1 comment:

The Queen said...

You can solve our baby one when you get home. We'll twist up real good for ya.