Friday, May 4, 2007

Summer's here

Well, at least as much summer as I would like to come is here, but I think more will come later. The highs have been in the mid-90's, but the part I don't like that much is how hot it stays at night. The air conditioner in my room keeps me cold at night, but in the morning when I walk outside my building the air is just hot and heavy. There is not much breeze, so the smoke from the dump next door just sits there. Yuck! It is like walking into a restaurant back before everything was non-smoking, with just a twinge of burned tire thrown in to flavor the cigarette smell.

Even with the smell, it could be alot worse. Tonight there are two lobsters hobbling around in lobster wheel chairs because I ate their tails. And some old cow (or other animal) is missing a piece of muscle that was obviously well used. (The steak is not quite up to Chez Rusty standards.) So life is fine, and tomorrow is another Rusty day.

BTW, thanks for all of the emails. I have gotten quite a few lately and have fallen behind in answering them. Sorry.