Thursday, April 26, 2007

On again

Sorry about not posting last night. I'm pretty sure that most of you recovered from the non-post to have the same day you would if I had posted. The replacement for the chief I work with flew in so I had to go with to pick her up. Her helo got in late, so I got to bed later than normal. I am not a night person.

Today one of our soldiers said she saw me talking to myself walking down the road the other day. She said that I was actually using my hand and being fairly animated. She thought this was very funny. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha - laugh at the squid. I really don't see the big deal. I have always supposed that everyone talks to themselves, but I probably just get in more arguments because of my personality. I'll have to make sure the comments are not allowed on this post so that no one comes along and tells me that discussing religion or politics with yourself is taboo because those are some of my favorite topics. And what if you talk to yourself about how annoying other people are? Is that gossip? Is it worse if you say the words instead of just think them? You can draw your own conclusions. We have already drawn ours. If, however, you come down on the "talking to yourself is not normal" side of the argument, I recommend you hold your judgment until you've been to Rustimiyah: You might be the only interesting person you can find to talk to.

No comments: