Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A new technological era

Sorry I didn’t post last night or the night before. There is a reason that goes beyond the laziness that is inherent to hot weather. Drum roll: today I entered a new era of Rustamiyah internet technology. I have finally decided that the price the contractor charges for the service you get is not quite a good bargain, so I gave up the in room internet. Since the original intent was to be able to do webcam with my girls, there is really no loss, but it after going a day without my own net to surf I am amazed at how many hours can just disappear when one link leads to the next. Now I get to use the one unclassified office computer and take turns, which might be slower than the Rusty service I did have. Sorry in advance if I’m slow(er) answering emails. We’ll see how long I can go without going nuts and signing up again. August might end up being a long month.

No comments: